Sunday 4 October 2009

New Addition to The Collection - YAY !

Ok so on Friday Marshall, Nadine and Allan came with me to get my new piercing ^U^
I've been dying to get this done forever so was glad when it finally happened !!!
I got my Tragus pierced (the we side skin part of your ear)

The lovely guy that does my piercings says mine was a very nice shape to get it done ^^
The ear would not reject it as a foreign object >U< (I don't know about anyone else but this sounded dirty to me *cough*) lol

Anywho ... the whole process was simple easy needle in ... hoop in ... captive ball in ... DONE!!! (Well obviously all the important hygiene stuff first !!!)

It wasn't that painful ... more sore than just get your lobe pierced but not as sore as my cartilage (top of the ear)


And here is the final beautiful result
















No comments:

Post a Comment