Monday 21 September 2009

First proper day of Uni >o<




So today was my first proper day at Uni >o<

It wasn't the best start either because I thought I was going to be late but thenkfully I managed to make it in time ^U^

We had to bring in a picture of an enviromental portrait for this morning and I had brought in a photo of Corey Miller famous tattoo artist) from a shoot for a drum magazine. I hope I made a good decission !

We then had a talk where we were lookin at different represntations of portraits for our first mini assignment that we take tomorrow.

Then after lunch we had a discussion about camera and how it works and taking us back to basics with it all etc.


I had ot pay out rather a lot of money today too >.< ... had to pay £100 deposit for Paris trip and my Dad also had to pick me up film and storage sheets and files which was well over £40 and then last minute it became apparant I needed to buy a camera which cost me £49 ... because our first assignment is in film is why, everyone had taken all the film cameras from the store. So now I have my own and I don't know if it's good or not but hopefully it will do !!!


Rather neverous about tomorrow's photo shooting session but I will give it my all like I always do ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment