Wednesday 21 October 2009

Me a bad blogger ... ほうんとうにごめん!!!

Ok I know I have been a very baaaaaaaad blogger lately and I am soooooooooo sorry >.<
Things have been rather not going the best lately ^n^

Tuesday last week I final decided I couldn’t take anymore and left my Photography degree at Uni !!! I know it seems such a extreme thing to do considering how little time it may seem I was there but I was denying myself of my true dream!!!

I have always loved the theatre ... ALWAYS and I use to go to Helen O'Grady's Drama Academy. It's in my blood and an extreme passion of mine, both actually performing and watching musicals!

So I have decided that next year I am going to apply to do Performing Arts at BMC!!! There is an audition so whether or not I will get in I do not know but I hope that maybe just once something will go right in my life!!! Couple of things have happened since leaving Uni so I shall blog about them now or at least very soon >.>

Again sorry that I have been a bad blogger and I will try my best in future to be better blogger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment