Tuesday 27 October 2009

Little Cousins Birthday ^U^ and Yummy Japanese Cuisine !!!


We went to the "Zen" restaurant for my younger cousin 15th birthday ^U^
His Mum, Dad, Little Brother, My Auntie Yvonne, Uncle Gordon, Nanny and Granda and he also brought along his girlfriend. I was my first time meeting her but she seems like a really nice girl !
SO anywho back to the night ^U^
We got served by a very nice (and handsome *cough*) waiter ^^ My Auntie accused me of looking at his bottom ... but I swear I didn't (much ^U^)
I was getting constant streams of texts from Nadine saying she was sending people to come and get me to stop me from myself lol
But the restaurant itself is lovely !!! It's all cosy and warm mellow atmosphere.
The food was lovely too !!! I didn't take a starter because I knew I wouldn't eat dinner if I did but for my main course I had shredded honey and pepper chicken and ramen ^O^ it was super yum yum !!!
They played Happy Birthday music really loudly (and embarrassingly) and a waitress (not my sexy waiter ^n^) brought my cousin in his cake which is what we had for desert, and it was a very nice cake too !!!
And they have FISHIES in the fountain ^U^
So if you live in Northern Ireland or your visiting and you like Japanese cuisine I do recommend "The Zen" though it is a tad pricey !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment