Wednesday 21 October 2009

Halloween 2 ... and Laura's Birthday ^U^


So it was Laura's 19th Birthday ^U^ and for it we went to go see Halloween 2 >U<
I think the Halloween movies are awsome because the movies are more gory than scary (just my kind of film ^^) and this movie was rather awsome indeed !!!
Afterwards it was too McD's for a Big Mac ^U^ (bad for my diet >.>)
Though I didnt get away without a Petrifying night because although Halloween 2 was not scary I was stupid enough to watch Ju-On (Japanese orignal version of The Grudge) before I went to the Cinema. Was soooooo not a good idea. Had to text Nadine in te middle of the night (i mean 3am ^^) to keep me distracted. Thank you Nadine for being so willing ♥
My next blog entry ... OH YEAH I WENT TO THE PINK CONCERT !!!! ^U^ it was AAAAAAAAWSOME !!!!!!!! but I don't know if I will get tp blog about that in this early hours of the morning >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment