Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween ^O^

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ^U^
Hope everyone has a good one !!!
I am unfortunately not getting out Halloween night ^n^ (even though I'm not working late at work >.>) but we went to the Beach Club yesterday night instead !!! Not everyone was free tonight so we decided we would have our own Halloween on the friday instead lol
was a very fun night !!!
If you can't see who I am I dressed up as Malice in Wonderland (not Alice ... Malice !!!)
After our merry dancing and one too many drinks, before we went home we went to the Indian Ocean takeaway counter ^^ I got chicken nuggets with chilli sauce over them (not such a clever idea at 12 am !!!)
Now I have to go to work with a night of not much sleep, alcohol and late night food >.> wish me luck !!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment