Saturday 19 September 2009

END OF SUMMER ... but it was fun ^^


Today me and Rachi went into town *YAY*

We used this as are last girly day of summer before University begins >o<


So me has ever was runing late and we got the bus just after 1pm ^^


I was suppose to be geting my ear (the tragus part) pierced today but the piercer doesnt come back untill the 26th ^n^


So anyway I went to HMV and spent too much
Then we went to get lunch !!!

We decided Castle Court Food Court would do ... I mean you have to choice of KFC, Burger King, Spuds 'u' like, Yangtze Noodle Bar, Pizza Hut Express
















Rachi went for KFC















I got Burger King "Chicken Premiere" meal not that you can see that's what it is >o<

We then went to Primark and spent waaaaaaaay too much !!! but the Boyfriend Blazers we got are awsome to worth it ^^
I was then a very bad girl and bought myself another Paul's Boutique bag which cost £49.99 >o>
I know thats bad lol

We did some more browsing and then we got wore out and got the bus home !!!
Though oddly everyone kept coming up today to us for questionaires and surveys etc .. don't know we most have had friendly written on are forehead today lol

Also they were giving away free samples of "Nestletea" Ice Tea and Berries (well lemon to but Berries is what they gave us ^^) which wasn't actually to bad !!!

^o^ and how can I forget the most important thing of today ... we found out what a 2-in-1 bag is ^^ Don't ask lol It was a had to be there moment !!!
Anywho was a brilliant day and what day isnt when your spending it with your bestie !!!

oh p.s the pic up top isnt really a photobooth photo ... we randomly took photo's in a booth and I put them together in photoshop to make them look the real deal ^U^


No comments:

Post a Comment