Monday 14 September 2009

Uni Enrollment

SooOOoOoO today was my Uni enrollment >.<
I'm now doing a BA (Hons) Degree in Photography at Ulster University Belfast Art Campus.
Me really really scared before i went and the fear didnt really leave ^n^
I'm so totally scared that I can't cope with it all ... but I will try my best !!!
I need to make it ... otherwise I will be getting myself into huge debt for nothing >.<

I love photography sooooooo much and I want to do well ... I just feel unprepared because I haven't came from a previous photgraphy background (accept for one module in my Interactive Media course) and I haven't done Art as a subject since GCSE's soooooo ... they said they will be covering the basic stuff first because they know that not everyone comes from a photography background ... So I haope that i can catch up to the people who have previous experience!!!

The amazing part of the degree is that we get to be taught by awsome photographers such as Paul Seawright and also gettin lectures from other Photographers.

So I will try my best and hopefully I will enjoy it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment