Thursday 14 January 2010

Work Crimbo/ New Year Party and New Addition

Last night was our work was a part for both Christmas/NewYear party (since we didnt have a christmas party) and it was lots of fun ^U^
It was held at the Ballymena Sportsbowl and most of our staff hadnt been there before and we were amazed at how much bigger it was than ours !
It't hillarious seeing people you work with get very drunk >U<
In the picture with me is Laura and Caoimhe
I was on edge all night though because my little cousin went into labor yesterday afternoon and ... the good news !!!
I'M NOW AN AUNTIE ^U^ (ok second cousin but shhhh)
My Cousin gave birth to a healthy Baby Girl named Ryanna the early hours of this morning !!!
Me all excited !!! ... Welcome to the family cutey >U<

No comments:

Post a Comment