Monday 25 January 2010

What a Day This could have been >n< !!!

SO !!! Today I am suppose to be in Frace !
Guess where I am ... Yup Still in crappy Northern Ireland >n<
I am so very very bitter about this whole thing !!! I mean in a couple of hours I could be watching Kimeru in the flesh right before my eyes performing ... and I'm stuck here TnT
All the fellow fangirls/fanboys out there should know how I feel when an oppertunity like this is pulled from under your feet >n<

Sorry for he pas 2 posts being all sad and depressed but me not a happy blogger at the mo >.<
My friends taking me out to Abbeycentre today to try and cheer me up ! so it is amazing how friends are always there to pick you up when your feel down ! (love you guys ! ♥)

At least I have the invitation cards to remember it by >.<

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment