Monday 18 January 2010

No Passport >n< = NO KIME TnT

Ok so today I went to the passport office to try and get my passport sorted out !!!
This has ended in failure >n<
Which sucks since Im suppose to be in France in a week.
It's not just the fact that I was suppose to be going to France it is the fact that I was suppose to be going to see Kimeru perform live at the Midem 2010 Japan Night at ST Martinez Hotel TnT My one and only definte oppertunity to see him perform live is no longer definite TnT
I'm more than gutted I burst out into tears into tears in the middle of Belfast City Centre !!!
I only just recieved my invitation cards in the mail a couple of days ago !!!

Im just so heart broken at the moment !!!
Also sorry to Ellisa since this was her christmas/brithday/2010 christmas present >n<

No comments:

Post a Comment