Wednesday 16 December 2009

Graduation >o<

Photobucket

Yay I graduated ... >.> ... ok I know I've been out of Tech for months now but for some reason ... I'm only graduating now >U<

Me and Rachel were sitting quite close to each other, which was good or else she would have been sitting on her own >.> and I was sitting beside Ellisa !!!

Hardly anyone showed up >.>

Oh and did you noitice me and Rachel are wearing the smae Jacket from Primark >.> lol freaky !!!

We had to walk up, shake hands with the head, recieve folder, photo taken and walk back down again ... the folder was empty because we had already recieved our certificates >.> (pointless)

I saw one of my old tutors Peter Harvey which was awkward because he help and gave me advise on my photography to get me into Uni and considering I lasted 3 weeks >.>

But anyway I've graduated ^U^

No comments:

Post a Comment