Tuesday 8 December 2009

Aladdin

Photobucket

Me and my Cousin Gareth during the intermission of the pantomime ^^
Tonight we went to go so Aladdin the Pantomime, the whole troup of family (for my Nan's birthday !)
I was really excited about this because, as everyone knows, I love theatre and haven't been in awhile to see a pantomime so I was bouncing off walls when my Nan asked me did I want to go ^U^

It was Hillarious and in 3D !!! Anyone from Northern Ireland will know that no Panto is complete without our Pantomime Dame May McFettridge !!! I love John Lienhan's work because it the most un-camp cross dressing ever but that is what makes him so funny !!!

The 3D parts of the show were awsome but anything in 3D tends to hurt my head >.>

This is the programme of the show with lovely Widow May Twankey (May McFettridge) and the Genie on the front cover ^U^

Photobucket

The most hillarious thing of the night was during intermisson when I was flicking through the programme and it was on the cast page and my wee cousin pointed to one of the male dancers and said "He's fit !" >.> I laughed so bad lol (he isn't gay by the way he has a girlfriend !!!)

But it was an awsome night !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment