Thursday 26 November 2009

Continental Market Photoshoot

Photobucket

Don't you just love Christmas time ^^
When town is all decorated it is awsome so it is ^U^

So I went to the continental market again for a photoshoot and Chris tagged along with me to keep me company !!! Though it was fun, I didn't get many great pictures because the lighting was quite bad >.>

Photobucket
Aren't these muffins amazing !!! Keep meaning to buy one but never do >.<>

Photobucket
GIANT FUDGE >.>

Photobucket
Me and Chis got some crepes from this stall ... we got the melted nutella king >o<>

Photobucket
And Chris got one of these Baguettes from a little French Baguette stall >U<

We both got a burger from an awsome burger stall but because I was eating I could't take a pic of it >.> lol

But I love the continental market so I do and the feel of Christmas it always brings !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment