Wednesday 18 November 2009

Christmas shopping ... A girly day with my Mummy ^U^

Don't they look lovely !!!! >.>
Today me and my Mum went into Belfast
to look for some Christmas present ideas !!
This year I just do not have a clue what
I want Santa to bring me ... well actually ... I do !
I WANT A PUPPY !!!
But keep getting told NO ^n^ *sucks*
So went looking to see if I could get any ideas ... no luck >.>
Honestly don't have a clue ! (sorry Santa!)
So I just blew my wages on new clothes ^U^ YAY !oh and shoes !!!
My new boots are yummy ^^
Also the continental market is back over ^U^ that's where those Giant yummy looking cupcakes from my pic are from ! Didn't get a good look around the market but I'm planning on getting in again soon to take some awsome pics so ... watch this space to see ^U^

No comments:

Post a Comment