Wednesday 17 February 2010

Formal

So last night was My Bestie Nicole's School Formal and she kindly invited me and Rach to tag along with (YAY !!!)

It was held at the Europa Hotel which is such a beautiful hotel !!! (would love to stay there some night ^_^)

So the first call of duty of the night was to get our photographs taken ... this took forever (and involved climbing upstairs in heels)>.< but hey at least I'm going to have an awsome professional pic with my besties !!! Then we headed up more stairs to go to the hall were our food was being served ... the food ... perhaps less said about the better !!! we had vegetable soup for starters (nothing spectacular there !!!), a typical roast for the main (but man was the meat BAD and vegetables were just bleh >.>), and for the desert was pavalova (I HATE pavalova T^T) but I won't complain the whole way through so lets skip lol


There was a band playing and people were up dancing and me and Rach felt very ... old and well out of place so we failed lol

Since we weren’t allowed to drink at the Formal (lame !!!) we headed to the Mono for the after formal which was a bit better for dancing cause it didn’t matter so much though i think me and Rach still kind of kept to ourselves lol ... It was Coley's night so we weren't going to take that away from her !!!

But all in all was still a very good time and I want to thank Coley soooo very much for inviting me !!! love ya always huni !!! ♥♥♥

now for Pic Spam ^U^



The three of us looking hot in our dresses ^U^



Me and Rachi ♥


Me and Coley ♥

Me and Rach went Star crazy ^^

Until the next blog entry
じゃね。



No comments:

Post a Comment