Sunday 21 March 2010

Happy Birthday !!! \^U^/

Last night was Allan's Birthday ^^

We went to his for a house party which was SOOO much fun lol I kind of was slightly more than tipsy ^.^ We were playing Circle Jerk (such a lame name for a shot game ... but fun ^^)

What really made the night AWSOME !!! FIRST TIME EVER GETTING RACHI DRUNK >U< ... and I most say she makes one awsome drunk !!! She just kept going "TASHA !" and bursting out laughing for no reason what so ever ^^ Rachi I Love You ^♥^ ♥♥♥

But the night was awsome !!! (Sorry about no pics ... I was to merry to do any snapping and well ... there is drunk photo's of me that just will not be seen ^U^)

Well I guess I should start to get ready for work *sigh*

But Allan, Thanks for an awsome night and Happy Birthday !!! ^U^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment